Being able to quickly create a page for display on your digital signage or noticeboard screens is paramount for an easy to operate signage system.
To this end the signage controller features a page editor that allows you to design a page by dragging items to place them where you want them. This is all done in your web browser so you don’t need to install any software.
Pages created in the editor are in a format that the players are able to scale up or down to fit any screen resolution.
A page created in the editor will look the same on a low resolution screen and a 4k TV.
Media such as images can be uploaded from your PC directly into the editor. They will also be stored in the media library for use at any time.
- Drag and drop editing
- Different display formats such as landscape and portrait
- Insert external web pages in a page
- Insert data from a spreadsheet (CSV export)
- Animation effects
- Text formatting and colour options
- Borders around text and images
- Curved Corners
- Semi Transparency
- Page background colour & images
- Layer control. Move items behind or in front of other items
- Turn items into links to build a mini website
- Send display pages to screens directly from the editor section
- Save pages as templates
A video tutorial showing how the editor works
Kiosk Page Creation
The mini website builder is another very useful feature in the touch enabled world as it allows you to turn text or images into links to other pages.
By creating a number of pages with links in them you can send an interactive mini website to your signage screens. Users can then navigate between different pages.
You are in Drag and Drop Page Editor